This is Australia's most popular cold weather jacket with military and police, the stylish Carinthia MIG 3.0 is packed with features but still delivers performance in the worst of conditions. Rated to -15 (EN Standards) for an active person, the MIG 3.0 is made with Gortex Windstopper fabric and Carinthia's superb G-Loft syntehtic memory insulation. This is the coolest jacket to ever keep you warm in the wosrt conditions. In fact, many customers report to us that this jacket is a capability enhancer on field-phase durring courses. They say that because they stay warm and protected they rest, think and perform better than other candidates giving them better outcomes in course reports.
Available in Black, Olive and new Wolf Grey.
- Velcro adjustable cuffs with wrist warmers
- Cordura reinforced shoulder and elbow panels
- Lined hood, adjustable in 2 directions
- Collar trimmed with Thermo fleece
- Water-repellent YKK® outer zippers
- 2-way front zipper with wind flap and chin guard
- 2 large outer zipp-pockets, lined with Thermo fleece
- 2 inner mesh zipp-pockets
- Underarm ventilation
- 2 upper arm pockets with Velcro for attaching badges
- 1 small pocket on the left forearm
- Preshaped sleeves with adjustable elastic drawcord at hem
- Compression bag included
- Machine washable