SUITABLE FOR TEAM WENDY 3.0 HELMETS
M32-Mark3 MilPro is a new model of headset that can protect hearing and improve situational awareness and communication in noisy environments. With more advanced functions and levels, it can be adapted to different scenarios for environmental listening. In addition, a replaceable bracket is designed to be installed on the helmet rail for the convenience of users. M32 Mark3 has an adjustable angle microphone and a Nexus TP120 Kevlar communication wire, it can be connected to communication equipment through the EARMOR M51/ 52 PTT(or NATO standard military-standard PTT) to complete the function of transmitting information.
- Noise reduction rating NRR 22
- Suppresses harmful noise above 82 dB
- Upgraded modular design can adapt to different suspension systems
- 5 adjustable sound mode options, which can be better adapted to different environments
- M62 headband with Velcro for easy to fix accessories and replace.
- Super fast attack time less than 1ms to avoid any noise impact.
- EMI/RFI shielding designed and tested in military standards MIL-STD-416
- Clear voice tracking can improve speech intelligibility
- 3mm thick high-strength modified ABS plastic shell formed by integrated reverse moulding,light and durable.
- 4 hours auto shut-off mechanism and low battery prompt.
- M32 Mark3 is equipped with a Nexus TP-120 U-174 Military Connector (NATO STD) for PTTs
- The detachable microphone for M32 Mark3 can adapt to different usage habits
- Sealed silicone ear cushions that are comfortable and fit the face, prevent sound leakage, effectively prevent sweat, and are suitable for long-term wear
- Foldable for storage and protection
- IP67 water resistant
- Environmental compatibility according to MIL-STD-810G testing standard
- Comply with ANSI S3.19-1974 standards.