Premium GPS Watch with Tactical Functionality
- 1.2” high-resolution, sunlight-readable display with domed sapphire lens; switch between daytime use and night vision goggle compatibility
- Includes preloaded TOPO mapping plus routable map navigation
- Rugged design includes a black diamond-like carbon (DLC) coated titanium bezel, black titanium rear cover and stainless steel buttons — plus built-in Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate¹ monitoring
- Tactical-specific features include Jumpmaster, waypoint projection, dual-position GPS formatting and preloaded tactical activity
- Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS plus a 3-axis compass, barometer, altimeter and gyroscope
- Up to 12 days battery life in smartwatch mode, up to 20 hours in GPS mode and up to 35 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Combining specialized tactical functions with smart features for fitness training and outdoor navigation, our tactix Charlie multisport GPS watch is the one you’ll want for demanding environments — anywhere from field ops to corporate office. The ultra-rugged, all-black watch features routable color TOPO maps, wrist-based heart rate, fitness training metrics, night vision goggle compatibility and more. Its DLC coated titanium bezel maximizes resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
Map Your Route to Success
Whether you’re on training maneuvers or just out for a jog, the tactix Charlie watch’s built-in mapping and navigation features help keep you oriented and on course. Full-color TOPO mapping comes preloaded, with map data optimized for at-a-glance navigation and location tracking. GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite network reception allows you to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. Plus, you can use your watch to create and follow courses as well as mark locations for such things as your campsite, vehicle, course checkpoints or other points of interest.
Navigate the Outdoors Your Way
In addition to map-based guidance, your tactix watch also provides a set of ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensors to guide you on or off the beaten path. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent for activities such as hiking, while the tilt-compensated 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing — whether you’re moving or not.
Built-in Tactical Features
The watch’s tactical features include Jumpmaster activity, projected waypoints and a dual-format GPS Coordinate Data Page that supports display of MGRS, degrees/minutes/seconds and more.