The PCG100 is the most comfortable puncture resistant glove available with cut protection. The PCG100 has a high level of puncture resistance in the fingertips. Features a full Dyneema liner for superior cut protection. Constructed with aniline goatskin in the palm and moisture wicking, breathable spandex back. The special contour cut offers the ultimate dexterity and comfort.
- 8mm premium-grade aniline goatskin
- Dyneema liner for premium cut resistance
- Three layers of TWP material provides an extremely high level of puncture protection
- Moisture wicking spandex knit back for comfort, flexibility, and abrasion resistance
- Hook and loop closure for a secure fit
- Contour cut design with wrapped forefingers for maximum tactility, dexterity, and durability