At Magpul experience counts, and the MS3 Gen2 Multi Mission Sling was designed on the operational experience of the Magpul instructors to give a versatile weapon-retention solution for a multitude of tactical environments and missions.
The MS3 Gen2 Multi Mission Sling is rapidly-convertible multi purpose sling, allowing the user to leverage the maneuverability of one-point attachment for direct action, or two-point attachment for stability. Single-hand adjustments and quick-release, positive-locking hardware provide flexibility and durability in a truly adaptable sling system.
Used in conjunction with the optional Magpul ASAP® plate, the MS3 Gen2 Multi Mission Sling enables seamless transitions into an array of shooting positions without getting bound or fouled. The MS3 concept allows switching from Weapon Shoulder to Reaction Shoulder for shooting around corners, under vehicles, or to minimize exposure. The MS3 can also increase operator survivability by keeping the weapon in the fight in case of injury to the operator's shoulder, arm, or hand.
The MS3 Gen2 Multi Mission Sling incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
Made in U.S.A. to Magpuls high exacting standards.
Magpul MS3 Gen2 Key Features:
- Fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration,
- Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer,
- Symmetrical Paraclip™ shackles allows for easy transition and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency,
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in each Paraclip allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security,
- Steel Paraclip levers are case hardened and finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion,
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort,
- Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand,
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
Sling Mounting options:
REAR - The MS3 Multi Mission Sling will work with the Magpul ASAP® for optimal shoulder transitioning in a one-point configuration as well as the SGA™ Receiver Sling Mount. It is also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops and standard or QD sling swivels with a inner diameter of at least 3/8", however 9/16" and larger is preferred for full range of motion.
FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA™, and Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.