Whether you’re headed out on a solo multi-day hunt, or just need a bugout shelter for a day of fishing deep woods tributaries, Spike™ is a truly minimalist tent that will get you even deeper into the backcountry.
Spike’s single-walled, trekking pole-supported design is meant to shave weight to just over a pound and pack down incredibly small. Premium silicone-treated 30D Nylon Ripstop fabric greatly increases strength, durability, and waterproofness, offering reliable waterproof protection.
A large vestibule offers plenty of waterproof gear storage and shelters a No-See-Um mesh door for increased air flow and condensation control. Offering the ultralight space and protection you need, Spike™ is the solution to go farther and stay in the high country for as long as it takes to punch your tag
- Unique design allows for setup with a trekking pole (not included).
- Reinforced pole pocket houses the trekking pole handle with extra strength.
- Premium 30D Nylon Ripstop is coated on both sides with a silicone treatment for increased strength and weatherproof protection.
- Packs small into included stuff sack.
- Large vestibule offers waterproof gear storage and ease of entry.
- Sheltered ventilation at the head and foot greatly reduces condensation.
- No-See-Um Mesh pentagonal doorfurther increases air flow for condensation control while keeping bugs at bay.
- Light Pocket™ turns your headlamp into a tent lantern with light diffusing fabric.
- Developed in collaboration with First Lite.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Guy-out cord
- Light pocket
- Drawstring stuff sack
|Minimum Weight||1 lb , 8 oz / 694 g|
|Packed Weight||1 lb , 13 oz / 828 g|
|Packed Size||11.0 x 5.0 in dia / 28 x 13 cm dia|
|Peak Height||41 in / 104 cm|
|Floor Area||18.3 sq ft / 1.7 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||80 x 39/27 in / 204 x 99.7/67.3 cm|
|Vestibule Area||5.2 sq ft / 0.5 sq m|